-
February 14th, 2006, 10:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I'm thinking about getting a second membership in the AG Club for my younger dd. I'm wondering if I will be able to earn "Mom Stars" in the club for activities I do with her as well as with my older dd? Or will I only earn one set of stars for each activity I do (even if I do it once with each of them)?
Also, it seems like I remember there being an option to get stars for purchasing a second membership, but it's not showing for this month. Should I wait until next month to see if it will be on next month's Activity/Star List for Moms?
Thanks so much for helping me figure this out. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks